The STOP-BANG Questionnaire is commonly used to screen for obstructive sleep apnea. Answer the eight questions below to assess your risk of sleep apnea.
Your responses will only be used to provide you with the result of this screening, and will not be stored.
2. Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during the daytime?
3. Has anyone observed you stop breathing or choking/gasping during your sleep?
4. Do you have or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
6. Are you older than 50 years?
8. Is your neck size larger than average?Male: Answer "yes" if your shirt collar or neck circumference is 17" or more.
Female: Answer "yes" if your shirt collar or neck circumference is 16" or more.